X-Half-Life: Deathmatch (XDM) is an Unreal Tournament-style Half-Life modification.
- Classic Deathmatch (free for all)
- Team Deathmatch (up to 4 teams)
- Capture The Flag (2 teams)
- Domination (up to 4 teams)
- Last Man Standing (UT-style)
- Co-Operative (monster DM, mission and other modes)
- Singleplayer (possible to play any map pack)
- Revenge modes (in all game types)
Also featuring old and new weapons, new high-quality maps, new hi-def models, flexible network code*, lots of special effects with no hi-end hardware requirements. XDM offers full set of customization options: HUD/GUI colours, chat, team names and colours, weapon slots, translatable strings. All original Half-Life maps, models and sprites are compatible with this mod!
Improved entity management system allows massive online matches (32 players) with tons of weapons, boxes, rockets, monsters, explosions and other stuff flying around. The mod includes optional botmatch mode with up to 31 angry HPB bots (experimental).
Don't underestimate the power of GoldSource!
"If there's a feature you want in HL, it's probably done here"
This mod has been developing since 2000 (first public testing was in 2001) and lives even now!
Screenshots on official page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/xdm/