- View Vault Item
Posted 3 years ago2014-11-14 22:07:19 UTC •
- BSP, BSP
- 3 years ago2014-11-14 22:07:19 UTC
- 3 years ago2014-11-17 07:47:37 UTC
WIP Entry for Jessie's Minicompo =PDescription
Forcefields covering C door are deactivated when A door is open and B door are closed. Keypads used to open A/B doors for increased reliability.Imgur galleryProblems with this solution
- A/B doors and forcefields can still be activated when C door is open =(
- C door can actually always be opened, because it's too close to the forcefields.. Please ignore this
- Forcefields are a crude way to lock the door..
This map was made an compiled using Sledge
, the powerful, highly configurable alternative/replacement for Valve Hammer Editor. Letters were made using the Sledge "Text" brush primitive
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.