This program generates arcs and ramps from Goldsource map files, or extrude them along paths. It works by dropping map- or txt-files onto the programs executable.v0.4 Relase Postv0.4 ManualOnline-DocumentationMain features:
What it can NOT do (yet):
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps or extrudes them along paths.
- Preserves original texture shifts and alignments.
- Exports into *.map and *.obj file format.
- Triangulates brushes if wished.
- Rounds coordinates to integer numbers if wished.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and brush generation.
- Extrude along paths. This will be added in the next update!
- Process fixed objects like lamps or beams in a hallway for example. This will definitely be added in a future update.
- Process point entities. Also: Future update.
- Generate correct texture alignments on sloped ramp surfaces. Might be fixed in a future update.
- Triangulate brushes with a number of faces greater than 6 (cuboid). This might be added in a future update, but probably not.
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
Please report any bugs and feature request to my email (totacATwebDOTde), including the specific files
(map and config file) and other relevant information (e.g. Operating System).CHANGELOG
Added complex triangulation
Added texture shift mode "per group texture"
Added custom file paths "target", "source", "path"
Added "append" option to append generated content to an existing map file
Added simple transformations for target and source brush object
Added bounding boxes ("bounds" option)
Added "range_start" and "range_end" options to specify brush export range
Added "transit_tri" and "transit_round" options to control first and last curve brushes
Added "gaps" and "gaplen" to generate intermediate linear brushes
Added "skipnull" option to skip on NULL-brushes on brush export