This program lets you generate Arcs from Goldsource map files. It works by dropping map or txt
files onto the programs executable.New: Online-DocumentationMain features:
What it can NOT do (yet):
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps.
- Preserves original texture shifts and alignments.
- Exports into *.map and *.obj file format.
- Triangulates brushes if wished.
- Rounds coordinates to integer numbers if wished.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and brush generation.
- Extrude along paths. This will be added in the next update!
- Process fixed objects like lamps or beams in a hallway for example. This will definitely be added in a future update.
- Process point entities. Also: Future update.
- Generate correct texture alignments on sloped ramp surfaces. Might be fixed in a future update.
- Triangulate brushes with a number of faces greater than 6 (cuboid). This might be added in a future update, but probably not.
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
Please report any bugs and feature request to my email (totacATwebDOTde), including the specific files
(map and config file) and other relevant information (e.g. Operating System).CHANGELOG
1. Added Drag and Drop for map and txt files. When dropping map files,
defaults.txt will always be used for settings if it exists. Otherwise
internal defaults will be used.
2. Added Solid Entity Support. Point Entities are still being ignored
at the moment, but might be considered in a future update.
3. Added Custom Height command "height", which is being added to each section.
4. Added round coordinates command "round" (0/1).
5. Added "ramp" as an addition to "height". Usable with linear (1) and
smooth (2) slope.
6. Added Triangulation "tri" (0/1) for 6 sided Brushes only (Cuboids).
Neccessary for ramp generation.
7. Fixed settings file issue.
8. Fixed invalid Brush issue.