- View Vault Item
Posted 3 months ago2019-03-18 07:41:05 UTC •
- 3 months ago2019-03-18 07:41:05 UTC
- 1 month ago2019-05-16 06:51:40 UTC
- 5.00 (1)
This program lets you generate arcs and ramps from Goldsource map files, or extrude them along paths. It works by dropping map- or txt-files onto the programs executable.New: Online-DocumentationMain features:
What it can NOT do (yet):
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps or extrudes them along paths.
- Preserves original texture shifts and alignments.
- Exports into *.map and *.obj file format.
- Triangulates brushes if wished.
- Rounds coordinates to integer numbers if wished.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and brush generation.
- Extrude along paths. This will be added in the next update!
- Process fixed objects like lamps or beams in a hallway for example. This will definitely be added in a future update.
- Process point entities. Also: Future update.
- Generate correct texture alignments on sloped ramp surfaces. Might be fixed in a future update.
- Triangulate brushes with a number of faces greater than 6 (cuboid). This might be added in a future update, but probably not.
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
Please report any bugs and feature request to my email (totacATwebDOTde), including the specific files
(map and config file) and other relevant information (e.g. Operating System).CHANGELOG
- New Feature: Added simple path extrusion
- New Feature: Added World-to-Face alignment conversion on map load
- Overhaul: Complete overhaul of the texture alignment for ramps
- New settings: p_reverse, p_cornerfix, p_split, ramptex
- Added triangulation for 5 sided brushes
- Triangulation now default for ramp generation
- Fixed minor texture misalignment issues
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.