Map by Samurai Jack . FY_CANYON
The map should work fine if you have a proper installed 1.6 version of CS - all the wads except cs_assault.wad and halflife.wad are included . All the sounds used are from \cstrike or \valve sound folder .
Known bugs ( and things aren't supposed to be like they are ) :
*One of the trains can only be controled near the seats . Also , one of the train's texture is mixed with the track texture . Sorry for that
*Some of the buttons are placed under the elevators. Conclusion : Push and go back , fast !
*In one of the houses , the swinging light is going towards the ceiling . That's what happens when I forget to set the angle X( .
*The wooden bridges - use them , but try not to fall in the middle of them . If the enemy spots you blocked there , it's pure death .
*This isn't a bug or something , but I forgot to place a ladder in case of falling off the cliff in the water
Negative aspects(my opinion) * The cliffs aren't very detailed .
* The map should be a little larger ...
* Poor detail in some places
* I had no idea what to place underwater , I just placed a lamp :D
* If you spawn on the first floor of the building , you won't be able to use immediatly the elevator : you'll have to wait for it to come :D
* The watch towers : it's a prefab I didn't make :(
* No bridge between the cliffs. This isn't really my opinion but some of my friends told me that . I thought the map without bridges .
Positive aspects(my opinion) *If you observe the small hole on the first floor of the building , the one with a brick near it : make use of it . The enemy will hardly spot you .
* Awps placed only in the watch towers . This will atract people in the middle of action.
*Underground : No bridges but some trains . This is a really great way to infiltrate the enemy camp - if you can , of course :D
*The ads - holy cow ! A new method for advertisment( for me ...) . Anyway the ads are place so they aren't bothering the player . On the contrary - they improve athmosphere .
*No custom resources in the zip\rar .
*Automatically equiped . No need for buying.
*A little war ambience :D
*The whole idea .
*The trains : they offer great cover in the middle of the map !
* +- water : offers protection , but offers death : you'll never escape from there :D
* You'll have fun in this map !
This was my ..... hmm... "short" description of my map . Now I'll wait your description !