- View Vault Item
Posted 3 years ago2019-06-16 16:17:11 UTC •
- Half-Life: Deathmatch
- 3 years ago2019-06-16 16:17:11 UTC
- 2 years ago2020-01-16 12:12:47 UTC
This is a replica of the map C2A3D from Half-Life singleplayer campaign, built from the scratch with a few modifications.
Compared to the original, the following changes
were made (no custom content included):
- General and environmental light properties, and sky texture (turned into noon)
- SP entities
- brushes blocking access to the central rooftop area
- underground area access where the player spawns in SP
- central metal platform
- elevator functionality
- doors, crates, and gate lever
- MP entities
- a ladder of access to the top of the central room
- a few decals (those don't work on MP, though)
- Trivial and technical/development details
Includes a generic _details.txt
file for use with HD textures (use r_deatailtexturessupported 1
and r_detailtextures 1
to enable them if you have them).
Thank you. Enjoy.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.