Plucked from Reality, this pile of floating objects will forever be your battlegrounds.
This map has been made with only 20 brushes
! (a Mapping Jam Entry)
A great deal of thought, process and testing has been made towards a having good gameplay. The map's design includes:
- A layout with a good amount of verticality to it that discourages camping.
- Asymmetrical Design.
- Complex at first glance but easy to learn.
- Lots of pitfalls, a real test of your mastery of movement.
- Close to Medium range Combat with suitable weapons.
- Multiple Weapon Pickups are present so you never get into a fight with only a Glock.
- Hand-placed items and equipment.
- Strong Weapon pickups are placed in rather exposed areas giving a high risk high reward scenario.
- Good visibility.
- No Garbage or Unfit weapon pickups like Hivehand or Hand Grenades.
- Fully playtested.
- Suitable for 2-6 players (6 being chaotic).
This map was created for a map Jam
where we were only allowed to use 20 brushes
. While working on this map I had limited time
so there wasn't much time to work on the visuals
. Still, the textures have been hand-picked to allow for good visibility
There's a great level of verticality
which really elevates the gameplay (pun intended).
The Layout can be memorized in the first few minutes
and after that it's just a really fun competitive map
! If you ever wanna 1v1 someone, this is the map for you.
Present weapons are the Shotgun, MP5/M4, 357, Crossbow, RPG, Gauss Cannon and Trip Mines.GIFsMaster your Movement!Playtested at High Levels of play to ensure a great design.Being on the bottom does not mean death!Hope you have a good time playing this!Dedicated to my good friend, Raven the Unbound who passed away a few months after helping me test this level. May he rest in peace,
Disclaimer:Do not re-upload without permission.