I need help on Power Supply Units (PSU).
I need your help choosing a proper PSU to power this computer:
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 LGA775 "Yorkfield" 2.66Ghz 12MB-cache (1333FSB).
I would like to overclock it to at least 3.20Ghz. No worries, I have a Zalman CNPS9700-LED CPU Cooler.
- Asus Rampage Formula Intel x48 PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard.
- OCZ Gold Edition 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-8500C5 Dual Channel (OCZ2G10664GK).
- XFX ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics card.
- Maxtor STM3320614AS 320GB HDD SATA.
This computer has been donated to me by a kind friend, so I would like to power it with a quality PSU. The total power consumption for this rig is exactly 402 Watts.
I was looking for 80 Plus Bronze Corsair PSUs. Here is the only available choice for my budget:http://www.eprice.it/alimentatori-CORSAIR/d-4625640
If this isn't enough, I've looked for this:http://www.eprice.it/alimentatori-CORSAIR/d-5246873
It's way too expensive, but there are no other choices on the site (damn 80 Plus "Gold").
Do you think I can handle the whole thing (with the overclock) with the first PSU?
Thanks to all in advance.