Objective:Create a new map or use an existing map to hide 50 rats. Use this template to get the rat setup.
- A rats map doesn't have to adhere to the common design conventions of deathmatch maps or singleplayer maps. There can be dead-ends and off-rooms.
- Creativity is key where and how rats are hidden.
- Use lots of prefabs and details. Make the player search.
- Use light and dark areas in moderation. An all dark map isn't as fun as it sounds.
- Provide adequate ammo and health.
- Use the unique properties of the weapons, like the Crossbow, Tau Cannon, and Satchel charges.
- A timer is optional, but you have to make it yourself, and must provide sufficient time to find all the rats.
- Mind the entity count. The rats template uses quite a few.