Last edited 11 months ago2022-06-30 09:40:29 UTC
- View Page
Creates a rising stream of bubbles within the area covered by the brush. Can be toggled on and off by triggering it.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Bubble density (density) - The number of bubbles produced.
- Bubble frequency (frequency) - The higher the value, the shorter the delay between each set of bubbles being produced.
- Speed of Current (current) - Amount of velocity to apply to bubbles in the direction specified by the angle.
- Start Off (1) - If enabled, this entity will be disabled instead of being enabled when spawning.
- This is the only brush-based env entity.
- The current FGD doesn't say Pitch Yaw Roll is a property, but it must be, since the compass angle corresponds to Yaw.
- Horizontal streams of bubbles cannot be produced with this entity. Use a cycler entity instead, with the 'pipe_bubbles.mdl' model.
- The area affected will always be a prism, regardless of the actual shape of the brush.
- If the frequency is higher than 19, then bubbles will be produced every 0,5 seconds. Otherwise, it's every "2,5 - (0,1 * frequency)" seconds
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.