trigger_objective (Counter-Strike: Deleted Scenes)
Last edited 2 weeks ago2023-11-20 11:47:23 UTC
- View Page
Counter-Strike: Deleted Scenes has an objective HUD that displays the active and completed objectives in the level. This entity writes text to a 'Objective GUI' type area.
- Target name (targetname) - General entity identifier
- Objective name (objective) - Name the objective that should be linked from 'czeror_english' or .SEQ. For example: '#OBJ01_AIDEV'.
- Transition (transition) - This might mean that the OBJ HUD transfers to the next level.
- State (state) - Changes what 'state' the objective starts in. Options are
0 = Linear - The Objective is not active on level load. Instead toggles the value to 'Active' on first trigger, and 'Completed' on second.
1 = Active - The objective is active on level load.
2 = Completed - The objective is completed.
- As stated above, the name of an objective can be written into the 'czeror_english' or .SEQ file. It can also be input manually.
- The entity needs to be triggered to progress the 'state' of the objective.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.