- Build a room, or two, if you like.
- Must contain an exit and entry corridor, size doesn't matter.
- Custom materials and resources are fine, so long as you're willing to/allowed to include them. If you want to use custom particle effects, we will have to use a custom particles manifest for the whole project, and it might be best that this ends up in mod format.
- Feel free to build your room(s) based simply on looks, or with gameplay in mind. If you want to include some combat, do so!
- So long as everything flows fine, and the player can't trap himself in there, the sky is the limit (literally).
- Since there will be multiple entries per map, we will have to use the same sky/lighting. sky_day01_06 will be the default, so use those lighting values. If you positively MUST use a different sky, then we will have to link your room by level transition, be sure to say so.
- Build a room, or two (or three!) if you like. It doesn't have to be a room, either, just as long as it is a confined space with an entry and an exit.
- Custom materials and resources are fine, so long as you're willing to, or have permission to include them. If you want to use custom particle effects, we will have to use a custom particles manifest for the whole project.
- Custom resources should be, if possible sorted into subfolders something like this: materials/rooms_username
- Some kind of gameplay would be nice, it can be puzzles, combat, or whatever else you can think of.
- There are no restraints for what type of sky or light_environment settings you use, I can always throw rooms into seperate maps.
- Since all the older Source games have been ported to the OB engine, that's our base. Episode Two, to be exact.
- If your room doesn't compile normally, I won't spend much time trying to fix it up! Make sure your entries work.
- We'll be arranging the entries in no particular order. If you have more than one entry they might not be played right after each other.