Interactive Story Created 6 years ago2012-07-24 10:54:54 UTC by UrbaNebula UrbaNebula

Created 6 years ago2012-07-24 10:54:54 UTC by UrbaNebula UrbaNebula

Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 10:54:54 UTC Post #308332
I know you've all seen my multiple choice fan fics and are probably fed up of them by now, however this is slightly different.

I will be writing a few lines of a story at a time and leaving some parts of the last line [BLANK] like so. In some cases there will be multiple areas such as [BLANK1] and [BLANK2] and so forth.

Once I have posted, members are then free to post suggestions and I will then choose my favourite when I return to the thread, whenever that may be. I will then rewrite the line with the blanks filled in and continue the story. I can only imagine how low the maturity levels are going to drop...

Begin!

You open your eyes, wincing at the sheer bright surroundings you find yourself in. As things slowly drift into focus, you find that this place is completely unfamiliar to you. The room is a perfect cube and in immaculate condition, every surface a brilliant white. There is a small desk and chair, and a bed. You are dressed in a white jumpsuit which feels freshly washed. You look down at your hands and realise that you are holding a small [BLANK].
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 10:58:56 UTC Post #308333
.. crowbar made of glass.
Daubster DaubsterVault Dweller
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 11:19:02 UTC Post #308335
knife, with what appears to be fresh blood on the blade.
Jessie JessieLadytype
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 11:53:27 UTC Post #308338
...kitten with a BFG9000.

Sheesh, that was a hard-to-avoid dick joke for starters.
Taylor TaylorJohn Romero's Bitch
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 13:16:58 UTC Post #308342
You look down at your hands and realise that you are holding a small knife, with what appears to be fresh blood on the blade. You are suddenly aware of a tingling sensation in your left arm. You lift the sleeve of your jumpsuit up to reveal a message of hastily wrapped bandages barely covering a large wound on your forearm.

You unravel some of the wrappings and notice that there are actually 3 wounds, though they appear to more like symbols, carved into your skin. You look at them, studying them, but as hard as you try, they are alien and mean nothing to you. A small drop of blood falls from your arm onto the pristine white floor. Almost as soon as it lands a small hatch in the ceiling whips open and a camera lowers into the room with you, its lens firmly fixed on your face. A voice fills the room from and says:

"[BLANK]"
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 13:30:02 UTC Post #308344
"I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!"
Archie ArchieGoodbye Moonmen
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 14:01:12 UTC Post #308345
"Those were there to help the healing process, idiot."
Taylor TaylorJohn Romero's Bitch
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 14:28:29 UTC Post #308346
Hello from the children of planet Earth
User posted image
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 15:32:50 UTC Post #308352
How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 16:04:50 UTC Post #308354
<high-pitched sound wails unberably loud>
Captain Terror Captain Terrorwhen a man loves a woman
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 16:11:19 UTC Post #308355
I change my input to:

"Is this the button that activates it? <Yes, yes it is. Now get your finger off it, they can hear yo-->"
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 16:43:49 UTC Post #308356
"WARNING! Unidentified biological substance detected in Sector 4. Military Androids deployed."

or alternatively:

"Test Subject #103 identified. Welcome to Urbanebula Laboratories. Please proceed to the next chamber."
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 16:44:47 UTC Post #308357
A voice fills the room from and says "I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!"

The speaker cuts out and the camera returns up into the ceiling, the hatch closing behind it.

You are alone, the silence of the sterile room is all too obvious. However, you notice that there is a faint sound, somewhere within the walls. You walk over and press your ear against the smooth, cold surface. There is a roaring sound which you can hear growing louder and louder. You back away from the wall, hands trembling, ears ringing, the noise still increasing in volume until it suddenly stops.

You look around the room, checking that everything is still intact. You check yourself over, and let out a yelp when you accidentally catch your wounded arm which you had almost forgotten about.

Nothing.

"Chocolate milk?" you say it out loud to yourself.

Suddenly, there is a series of clicks and 2 small hatches open up in the ceiling, bringing with them a torrent of chocolate milk. It crashes around the floor, sweeping you off your feet and throwing the pristine room into disarray. The room gradually begins to fill up as you scramble around in the ice cold chocolaty doom, clawing at the walls for some sort of opening. Another click is heard among the roaring of the milkfalls. A third hatch opens in the center of the ceiling and out falls a [BLANK] and 2 [BLANKS].
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 16:46:53 UTC Post #308358
pillow and 2 llamas.
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 17:40:44 UTC Post #308360
I wanna kill this motherfucker
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 19:10:44 UTC Post #308363
Shotgun and 2 shells.
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 19:23:53 UTC Post #308364
A block of frozen chocolate milk and two ice climbing picks.
Suparsonik Suparsonik#fartbag
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 20:32:24 UTC Post #308368
A third hatch opens in the center of the ceiling and out falls a shotgun and 2 shells. The items splash into the milk, vanishing in the chocolaty murk. You wade over and reach down into the sugary depths, grasping at the floor before finally finding the gun. You lift it out of the milk and give it a shake, accidentally setting off a shell which was already in the chamber. The sticky residue in the gun causes a jam and the tip of the barrel explodes, knocking you back into the drink. The pellets from the shot scatter and smash into one of the walls, which begins to crack under the pressure of the rising milky treat. With a creak, the wall buckles and gives way. The milk rushes out through the hole, sweeping you off your feet and washing you out with it, along with the chair and desk.

You grab onto the chair as you drift along a large corridor on the chocolate milk rapids. Up ahead you see a stairwell and the milk crashes against the stairs. You brace yourself for the impact and are thrown from the chair as it hits the solid staircase and vanishes into the thrashing brown liquid. You climb to your feet, battered and bruised, and limp up the staircase, the milk still rising behind you.

When you reach the top of the stairwell, you find yourself face to face with a large [BLANK]
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 20:50:42 UTC Post #308371
Featureless, cloth-less female mannequin.
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 21:08:07 UTC Post #308373
Milk carton.
Suparsonik Suparsonik#fartbag
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 21:37:22 UTC Post #308374
group of Justin Bieber fans, who you then proceed to murdering with the knife, before heading forwards.
Skals SkalsGame / Level Designer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 22:00:05 UTC Post #308375
statue, carved from a pure white stone, standing impassively. It feels as though it's watching you.
Jessie JessieLadytype
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 22:10:00 UTC Post #308376
Hadron Collider.
Archie ArchieGoodbye Moonmen
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-24 23:21:37 UTC Post #308380
robot composed mostly of metal scraps.
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 00:20:37 UTC Post #308382
glass door. Behind it, you can see a massive chamber with pillars lining the walls.
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 03:19:00 UTC Post #308389
blender, that the maintainence man sometimes uses to make a nice smoothy
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 06:53:51 UTC Post #308393
When you reach the top of the stairwell, you find yourself face to face with a large glass door. Behind it, you can see a massive chamber with pillars lining the walls.

You give the door a gentle push but it doesn't budge. There is no sign of a keyhole or handle of any kind. The the right of the door is a metal panel with a solitary red light on it.

You dig around in the pocket of your sopping wet jumpsuit, pulling out your knife. You stand before the door, knife at the ready, draw back your arm and stop. You notice something moving through the glass. You step forward and peek through into the chamber, only to see 2 sentries making their way towards the door. You quickly step out of site and press your back against the wall, praying that you haven't been spotted. As the footsteps draw nearer, there is a beep and the light on the panel turns green and the door slides open. You press yourself into the wall as hard as you can, willing yourself to become part of the concrete.

As the soldiers pass by, you get a good look at them. Full black combat armour over brilliant white fatigues. Their jackets are hooded and cover most of their heads, except the faces which are concealed behind black glass visors. You also notice that they are both carrying [BLANKS].
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 07:24:03 UTC Post #308394
large hoses. No doubt they're going to clear up all the chocolate milk, or at least stop it rising. You decide not to hang around while they discover you're missing.
Jessie JessieLadytype
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 11:31:55 UTC Post #308395
trout
Captain Terror Captain Terrorwhen a man loves a woman
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 13:59:08 UTC Post #308397
some sort of PDA.
Archie ArchieGoodbye Moonmen
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 18:06:22 UTC Post #308402
Katanas
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 20:39:49 UTC Post #308404
fully automatic shotguns with a drum magazine. No doubt that they were sent on an extermination mission since you obviously didn't drown from the chocolate milk.
Suparsonik Suparsonik#fartbag
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-25 23:42:39 UTC Post #308405
You also notice that they are both carrying trout. They walk past you and stop at the railing overlooking the stairwell. On of the soldiers takes his trout by the tail and dangles it over the rail. He drops it and it disappears out of sight. There is a small splash and the man giggles behind his visor. The second soldier slaps him across the back of the head, and points sharply down the stairs. The scolded grunt hangs his head, and mopes down the stairs to fetch his trout.

You creep through the open doorway into the chamber, keeping close to the pillars in case the sentries return. You make it to the far side of the room only to find another glass door, sealed shut. However, rather than the same featureless panel the previous door had, this time there is a sign which reads: "Restricted Entry. Please insert [BLANK] or 5 [BLANKS]"
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 00:04:47 UTC Post #308406
face or 5 fingers
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 00:07:02 UTC Post #308407
Please insert member's card or 5 free entry coupons.
Jessie JessieLadytype
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 00:08:36 UTC Post #308408
Hey, I was editing that post! :aggrieved:

Please insert hand or 5 quarters.
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 00:21:39 UTC Post #308409
1 trout or 5 glasses of chocolate milk
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 02:14:54 UTC Post #308410
coded trout or five individual code scales.

Numerals do not belong in sentences!
Archie ArchieGoodbye Moonmen
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 08:34:35 UTC Post #308415
Numerals do not belong in sentences!
Yeah well, your mum doesn't belong in my pants and yet, there she is, all the time.

Next part coming at lunchtime in 2 hours so keep posting those words and stuff. :P
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 08:51:25 UTC Post #308416
ZING got him!! If Archie's mom were here, my guess is she'd post:

YOLO, LOL. <all sassy like>
:P

My answer
Reclaimed metal or 5 scrap metal?
Captain Terror Captain Terrorwhen a man loves a woman
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 10:49:30 UTC Post #308421
However, rather than the same featureless panel the previous door had, this time there is a sign which reads "Restricted Entry. Please insert hand or five quarters"

You look down and your palm, then extend your arm out towards the side. A small door beneath the sign snaps open and reveals a hand scanner. You place your palm on the device and wait. You feel a jolt of energy shoot up your arm and all the lights in the room turn red. An alarm bell above the door starts ringing and you fall to the floor, looking around the chamber, scrambling to find somewhere to hide from the incoming security force. Then, the alarm shuts off and the lighting returns to it's previous dim white setting. Another small door opens in the wall and a tiny blue imp in a suit steps out, his little shoes pattering on the tiled floor. He strolls right up to you as you lay splayed out on the floor, hops up into your chest and walks up to your face. As he approaches you can see that he has 2 pointy ears, no hair and 2 antennae sprouting from his forehead. He stops, places his feet neatly together, folds his arms and says "Well, you fucked that up didn't you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Clearly your hand print isn't authorised on our system. If you want to get through your going to have to give me five quarters."

"Five quarters?"

"Exactly," he says, stamping one of his little feet on your chest. "It can be anything really, as long as there are five quarters of it. This pie for instance."

He produces a minute paper bag and pulls out a mini pie and places it in the palm of your hand. He hops down onto the floor as you sit up and carefully break the pie into five pieces. You then present them to the imp, who shakes his head.

"See, that would be five fifths. What you really need is a second pie."

You wait in silence, expecting a second pie to be presented to you.

"Well?" snaps the imp, impatiently.

"I don't have another pie."

The imp sighs, "Right. Well then I guess it's the button for you." He vanishes in a small puff of smoke and a small podium appears in the centre of the room.

You climb to your feet and wonder over to it, to see that on top is a large, red button labelled [BLANK].
UrbaNebula UrbaNebulaGoldSourcerer
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 10:57:34 UTC Post #308422
LAUNCH WORLD INTO NUCLEAR DEVESTATION
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 11:50:38 UTC Post #308424
"press to release baloon stash from ceiling for Dr. Oodenbugers suprise birthday party"
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 11:58:23 UTC Post #308425
"DO NOT PRESS".

(...too obvious?)
Penguinboy PenguinboyHaha, I died again!
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 12:02:11 UTC Post #308426
"Easy!"
Captain Terror Captain Terrorwhen a man loves a woman
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 12:06:00 UTC Post #308428
2137 21

Obviously, Penguinboy will be chosen. And then some other seventh person. I've been monitoring this.

2137, 2137?
Dimbeak DimbeakRotten Bastard
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 12:08:16 UTC Post #308429
"Begin 'Shakedown For Quarters' Procedure"
Jessie JessieLadytype
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 12:20:00 UTC Post #308430
Initiate Interior Precipitation
"DO NOT PRESS".

(...too obvious?)
Noooooo!!!! Not the manhack swarms!!!
curls into fetal position and whimpers uncontrollably
JeffMOD JeffMODCall 141.12
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 16:20:19 UTC Post #308436
"Brian"
Archie ArchieGoodbye Moonmen
Posted 6 years ago2012-07-26 20:27:29 UTC Post #308442
"Magic Unicorn Defense"
38_98 38_98Singin' the doom song
You must be logged in to post a response.