This entity creates a button that rotates.
- Property used to identify entities.Render FX (renderfx)
- Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
Render Mode (rendermode)
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Slow Pulse
- 2 = Fast Pulse
- 3 = Slow Wide Pulse
- 4 = Fast Wide Pulse
- 5 = Slow Fade Away
- 6 = Fast Fade Away
- 7 = Slow Become Solid
- 8 = Fast Become Solid
- 9 = Slow Strobe
- 10 = Fast Strobe
- 11 = Faster Strobe
- 12 = Slow Flicker
- 13 = Fast Flicker
- 14 = Constant Glow
- 15 = Distort
- 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Color
- 2 = Texture
- 3 = Glow
- 4 = Solid
- 5 = Additive
- The name of a multisource (or game_team_master) entity. A master must usually be active in order for the entity to work. Thus they act almost like an on/off switch, in their simplest form, and like an AND gate in the case of the multisource.Delay before trigger (delay)
- Usually the time in seconds before an entity should trigger its target (after being triggered itself). Under other SmartEdit names, delay might also be the time to wait before performing some other action.Global Entity Name (globalname)FX Amount (renderamt)FX Color (rendercolor)Pitch Roll Yaw (angles)ZHLT Lightflags (zhlt_lightflags)Light Origin Target (light_origin)Targetted Object (target)
- The event that the button will activate.Change Target Name (changetarget)Speed (speed)
- How fast the button rotates when activated.Health (health)
- If non-zero, the button must be damaged to this extent to activate it.Sounds (sounds)
Delay before reset (wait)
- 21 = squeaky
- 22 = squeaky pneumatic
- 23 = ratchet groan
- 24 = clean ratchet
- 25 = gas clunk
- Time to wait before button resets itself. -1 makes it stay set.Distance (distance)
- Distance in degrees the button will rotate before activating its target.Minimum light (_minlight)
- Not solid (1)
- Reverse direction (2) - Reverse rotation direction.
- Toggle (32) - Allows button to be toggled. Using the button toggles it between 'on' and 'off', each time retriggering its target.
- X axis (64) - If enabled, the rotation will be on the X axis.
- Y axis (128) - If enabled, the rotation will be on the Y axis.
- Touch activates (256) - The button can only be activated by the player bumping into it (or by being shot, if Health is > 0).
- Used for taps, spigots, levers, etc.
- If neither of the axis flags is enabled, rotation will default to the Z axis.