Last edited 4 months ago2022-11-28 19:43:28 UTC
- View Page
This entity lets you switch a train that is not
being controlled by the player to a new track via a moving piece of track, either rotating, or ascending / decending, or both.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Render FX (renderfx) - Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Slow Pulse
- 2 = Fast Pulse
- 3 = Slow Wide Pulse
- 4 = Fast Wide Pulse
- 5 = Slow Fade Away
- 6 = Fast Fade Away
- 7 = Slow Become Solid
- 8 = Fast Become Solid
- 9 = Slow Strobe
- 10 = Fast Strobe
- 11 = Faster Strobe
- 12 = Slow Flicker
- 13 = Fast Flicker
- 14 = Constant Glow
- 15 = Distort
- 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Render Mode (rendermode) - Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Color
- 2 = Texture
- 3 = Glow
- 4 = Solid
- 5 = Additive
- Move Sound (movesnd) - The sound that is played when the platform moves. Options are:
- 0 = No Sound (
- 1 = big elev 1 (
- 2 = big elev 2 (
- 3 = tech elev 1 (
- 4 = tech elev 2 (
- 5 = tech elev 3 (
- 6 = freight elev 1 (
- 7 = freight elev 2 (
- 8 = heavy elev (
- 9 = rack elev (
- 10 = rail elev (
- 11 = squeek elev (
- 12 = odd elev 1 (
- 13 = odd elev 2 (
- Stop Sound (stopsnd) - The sound that is played after the platform stops moving. Options are:
- 0 = no sound (
- 1 = big elev stop 1 (
- 2 = big elev stop 2 (
- 3 = freight elev stop (
- 4 = heavy elev stop (
- 5 = rack stop (
- 6 = rail stop (
- 7 = squeek stop (
- 8 = quick stop (
- FX Amount (renderamt)
- FX Color (rendercolor)
- Global Entity Name (globalname)
- Sound Volume (volume) - Range: 0.0 - 1.0
- Travel altitude (height) - Altitude to ascend or descend (use negative values for the latter, or 0 to disable altitude change).
- Spin Amount (rotation) - This is the amount in degrees the track will turn on its way up / down.
- Train to Switch (train) - The Name of the train that is using the track.
- Top Track (toptrack) - This is the Name of the last path_corner in the upper track.
- Bottom Track (bottomtrack) -The Name of the first path_corner in the lower track.
- Move/Rotate Speed (speed) - The speed in units/sec that the track platform will move. If the Rotate Only flag is set this will be the speed of rotation only.
- ZHLT Lightflags (zhlt_lightflags)
- Light Origin Target (light_origin)
- Minimum Light Level (_minlight)
- Auto activate train (1) - ??
- Relink track (2) - ??
- Start at bottom (8) - Moving track will start in the bottom position.
- Rotate only (16) - Track will not move up and down.
- X axis (64) - Rotate around the X axis.
- Y axis (128) - Rotate around the Y axis.
- It is important that the last path_track should not have a Next Stop Target. For this path_track to function correctly, set the property Fire on Dead End to the Name of the func_trackautochange.
- An origin brush needs to be part of the entity to specify its axis of rotation.
- The axis defaults to Z if neither of the axis flags is enabled.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.