The momentary_rot_button was designed to control the momentary_door, or, thanks to the Door Hack, another momentary_rot_button. The door (or door-hack button) moves relative to the posistion of the momentary_rot_button controlling it. i.e., if the player lets go of the button, the door begins to close.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (angles) - Sets the pitch (up / down), yaw (left / right) and roll (bank) respectively. The compass in WorldCraft / Hammer corresponds to Yaw. The settings are not always (or not all) used.
- Render FX (renderfx) - Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
[li]0 = Normal
- 1 = Slow Pulse
- 2 = Fast Pulse
- 3 = Slow Wide Pulse
- 4 = Fast Wide Pulse
- 5 = Slow Fade Away
- 6 = Fast Fade Away
- 7 = Slow Become Solid
- 8 = Fast Become Solid
- 9 = Slow Strobe
- 10 = Fast Strobe
- 11 = Faster Strobe
- 12 = Slow Flicker
- 13 = Fast Flicker
- 14 = Constant Glow
- 15 = Distort
- 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)[/li]
[li]Render Mode (rendermode) - Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Color
- 2 = Texture
- 3 = Glow
- 4 = Solid
- 5 = Additive[/li]
[li]Master (master) - The name of a multisource (or game_team_master) entity. A master must usually be active in order for the entity to work. Thus they act almost like an on/off switch, in their simplest form, and like an AND gate in the case of the multisource.[/li]
[li]Targeted Object (target) - Normally, the momentary_door you want to control.[/li]
[li]FX Amount (renderamt)[/li]
[li]FX Color (rendercolor)[/li]
[li]ZHLT Lightflags (zhlt_lightflags)[/li]
[li]Light Origin Target (light_origin)[/li]
[li]Speed (speed) - Speed the button will turn.[/li]
[li]Sounds (sounds) - sounds values<BR>
<TL>0 = None<BR>
1 = Big zap & Warmup<BR>
2 = Access Denied<BR>
3 = Access Granted<BR>
4 = Quick Combolock<BR>
5 = Power Deadbolt 1<BR>
6 = Power Deadbolt 2<TC>
7 = Plunger<BR>
8 = Small zap<BR>
9 = Keycard Sound<BR>
21 = Squeaky<BR>
22 = Squeaky Pneumatic<BR>
23 = Ratchet Groan<BR>
24 = Clean Ratchet<BR>
25 = Gas Clunk</TL>[/li]
[li]Distance(deg) (distance) - Distance in degrees the button will rotate.[/li]
[li]Auto-return speed (returnspeed) - Speed at which the button will return to its starting position after being used.[/li]
[li]Minimum Light (_minlight)[/li]
- Door Hack (1) - With this flag enabled, multiple momentary_rot_buttons can have the same Target value, and they will all move when one is used.
- Not useable (2) - Button must be triggered to work.
- Auto return (16) - Button returns to its starting position automatically.
- X axis (64) - If enabled, the rotation will be on the X axis.
- Y axis (128) - If enabled, the rotation will be on the Y axis.