Last edited 1 week ago2020-05-24 19:57:36 UTC
- View Page
The only type of brush entity that can be pushed, pulled, lifted (not by the player) and fall, most commonly used with crates. It can also optionally be breakable.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Material Type (material) - The type of material that a func_breakable or func_pushable should act as. Options are:
- 0 = Glass
- 1 = Wood
- 2 = Metal
- 3 = Flesh
- 4 = Cinder Block
- 5 = Ceiling Tile
- 6 = Computer
- 7 = Unbreakable Glass
- 8 = Rocks
- Spawn on Break (spawnobject) - Used by func_breakable and func_pushable. Determines what item is spawned when the entity is broken. Options are:
- 0 = Nothing
- 1 = Battery
- 2 = Health Kit
- 3 = 9mm Handgun
- 4 = 9mm Clip
- 5 = Machine Gun
- 6 = Machine Gun Clip
- 7 = Machine Gun Grenades
- 8 = Shotgun
- 9 = Shotgun Shells
- 10 = Crossbow
- 11 = Crossbow Bolts
- 12 = 357
- 13 = 357 Clip
- 14 = RPG
- 15 = RPG Clip
- 16 = Gauss Clip
- 17 = Hand Grenade
- 18 = Tripmine
- 19 = Satchel Charge
- 20 = Snark
- 21 = Hornet Gun
- Render FX (renderfx) - Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Slow Pulse
- 2 = Fast Pulse
- 3 = Slow Wide Pulse
- 4 = Fast Wide Pulse
- 5 = Slow Fade Away
- 6 = Fast Fade Away
- 7 = Slow Become Solid
- 8 = Fast Become Solid
- 9 = Slow Strobe
- 10 = Fast Strobe
- 11 = Faster Strobe
- 12 = Slow Flicker
- 13 = Fast Flicker
- 14 = Constant Glow
- 15 = Distort
- 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Render Mode (rendermode) - Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Color
- 2 = Texture
- 3 = Glow
- 4 = Solid
- 5 = Additive
- Global Entity Name (globalname)
- Target on break (target) - If breakable, this event will be activated when broken.
- Strength (health) - If breakable, this is the amount of damage to be taken before breaking.
- Gibs Direction (explosion) - Direction the gibs will go when the brush is broken. Values: 0 = Random, 1 = Relative to attack.
- Delay before fire (delay) - Delay before Target on Break is triggered after being broken.
- Gib Model (gibmodel) - Specify a gib model to use. This overrides the default specified by Material Type.
- Explode Magnitude (explodemagnitude) - A non-zero value here creates an explosion when the object breaks.
- FX Amount (renderamt)
- FX Color (rendercolor)
- Light Origin Target (light_origin)
- Hull size (size) - Values: 0 = point sized, 1 = player sized, 2 = big size (player duck multiplied by 2), 3 = player duck.
- Friction (friction) - This determines the amount of resistance the brush will give when the player pushes it. Range is 0 to 400, where 400 is the most resistance.
- Bouyancy (bouyancy) - Determines how well the brush floats on water.
- Minimum Light level (_minlight)
- ZHLT Lightflags (zhlt_lightflags)
- Breakable (128) - If this is enabled, the entity will act like a func_breakable.
- Can't be broken by impact like a func_breakable does with "Pressure" on.
- Deathmatch only: Items spawned by this entity will keep respawning eventually where it was broke after pick up.
Here's a table of the values of the hull sizes, all values are vectors (X, Y, Z)
|Hull size||Minimum boundaries||Maximum boundaries||Size|
|Point (0)||-8, -8, -8||8, 8, 8||16, 16, 16|
|Player (1)||-16, -16, -36||16, 16, 36||32, 32, 72|
|Big hull (2)||-32, -32, -36||32, 32, 36||64, 64, 72|
|Player duck (3)||-16, -16, -18||16, 16, 18||32, 32, 36|
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.