Last edited 10 months ago2019-08-22 13:20:58 UTC
- View Page
Creates a public announcement system that randomly plays announcements from the sentences.txt file.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Preset (preset) - Preset sentence group.
- 0 = Use Sentence Group Name
- 1 = C1A0_
- 2 = C1A1_
- 3 = C1A2_
- 4 = C1A3_
- 5 = C1A4_
- 6 = C2A1_
- 7 = C2A2_
- 8 = C2A3_
- 9 = C2A4_
- 10 = C2A5_
- 11 = C3A1_
- 12 = C3A2_
- Sentence Group Name (message) - The sentence group to randomly select sentences from.
- Volume(10=loudest) (health) - Sound Volume for the public announcement.
- Start Silent (1) - If enabled, the entity will have to be triggered to work.
- Place this in one or more spots in your level. Every 3 to 10 minutes it will make a random announcement, as if a public announcement system is in effect.
- Sentences are chosen from a sentence group by simply adding a number. For instance, if the Sentence Group Name is C1A0_, it will randomly choose the sentences from C1A0_0 to C1A0_N.
- Sentence Group Name should not have an ! as a prefix unless you only plan on playing one sentence (I.E. scripted announcements)
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.