Last edited 3 weeks ago2023-11-16 23:52:49 UTC
- View Page
Creates a public announcement system that randomly plays announcements from the sentences.txt
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Preset (preset) - Preset sentence group.
- 0 = Use Sentence Group Name
- 1 =
C1A0_ - Anomalous Materials: Sector C elevator lobby (Pre-disaster)
- 2 =
C1A1_ - Unforeseen Consequences: Sector C elevator lobby (Post-disaster)
- 3 =
C1A2_ - Office Complex: Sector D Administration (unused)
- 4 =
C1A3_ - "We've Got Hostiles!": Sector D High Security Materials Storage
- 5 =
C1A4_ - Blast Pit: Silo D Experimental Propulsion Laboratory (unused)
- 6 =
C2A1_ - Power Up: Sector E Track Control (unused)
- 7 =
C2A2_ - On A Rail: Silo E Launch Control (unused)
- 8 =
C2A3_ - Apprehension (silent and unused)
- 9 =
C2A4_ - Residue Processing & Questionable Ethics (unused)
- 10 =
C2A5_ - Surface Tension (silent and unused)
- 11 =
C3A1_ - "Forget About Freeman!" (unused)
- 12 =
C3A2_ - Lambda Core: Lambda Complex
- Sentence Group Name (message) - The sentence group to randomly select sentences from.
- Volume(10=loudest) (health) - Sound Volume for the public announcement.
- Start Silent (1) - If enabled, the entity will have to be triggered to work.
- Place this in one or more spots in your level. Every 3 to 10 minutes it will make a random announcement, as if a public announcement system is in effect.
- Sentences are chosen from a sentence group by simply adding a number. For instance, if the Sentence Group Name is
C1A0_ , it will randomly choose the sentences from
- Sentence Group Name should not have an
! as a prefix unless you only plan on playing one sentence (i.e. scripted announcements).
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.