Last edited 1 month ago2020-04-23 10:33:08 UTC
- View Page
The cycler_wreckage entity creates a sprite
and generates a constant plume of smoke around it. Presumably intended for a fire sprite to create the impression of a blaze.
- Render FX (renderfx) - Gives the model certain visual effects depending on Render Mode.
- Normal (0) - No visual effects.
- Slow Pulse (1) - Sprite slowly pulses with transparency. Faint.
- Fast Pulse (2) - Sprite quickly pulses with transparency. Faint.
- Slow Wide Pulse (3) - Sprite slowly pulses with transparency. Strong.
- Fast Wide Pulse (4) - Sprite quickly pulses with transparency. Strong.
- Slow Fade Away (5) - Seemingly unused.
- Fast Fade Away (6) - Seemingly unused.
- Slow Become Solid (7) - Seemingly unused.
- Fast Become Solid (8) - Seemingly unused.
- Slow Strobe (9) - A very slow strobe effect between visible and invisible.
- Fast Strobe (10) - A medium strobe effect between visible and invisible.
- Faster Strobe (11) - A very fast strobe effect between visible and invisible.
- Slow Flicker (13) - Sprite flickers in and out of visibility.
- Fast Flicker (13) - Sprite quickly flickers in and out of visibility.
- Constant Glow (14) - If Render Mode is Glow, the sprite will remain the same size and visible at any distance.
- Distort (15) - Sprite has a slight fast pulsing of transparency.
- Hologram (Distort + fade) (16) - Sprite has a slight fast pulsing of transparency. Fades out with distance.
- Render Mode (rendermode) - Allows special rendering modes to be applied to the given entity.
- Normal (0) - Standard rendering. Render FX and FX Amount will generally have no effect.
- Color (1) - Allows sprite to become transparent. (Counter-intuitively, is the only Render Mode that is not affected by FX Color.)
- Texture (2) - Allows sprite to become transparent.
- Glow (3) - Removes background of sprite. Sprite will appear larger and become more faint with distance. Allows sprite to become transparent.
- Solid (4) - Allows sprite to become transparent.
- Additive (5) - Removes background of sprite. Allows sprite to become transparent.
- FX Amount (1 - 255) (renderamt) - In all but "Normal" Render Mode, alters how transparent the sprite is. Scales from 0 (invisible) to 255 (solid, normal).
- FX Color (R G B) (rendercolour) - Alters the colour of the sprite. Will have no effect if R, G and B are all equal.
- Name (targetname) - Name is a general attribute used to identify entities.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles) - Roll sets the rotation of the sprite (as it will always face the player). Pitch and yaw are not used.
- Frames per second (framerate) - Seemingly unused.
- Sprite (model) - This defines which sprite file will be displayed by the entity. This accepts an input of the form "path/filename.spr" (starting from the root folder). (Example: "sprites/tele1.spr").
- Scale (scale) - Sets the scale of the sprite.
- Toggle - Seemingly unused.
- Start ON - Seemingly unused.
- Since the flags do not function, the only way to turn this entity off is to have another entity kill it through KillTarget. There is no way to turn it on mid-game.
- None of this entity's settings affect the appearance of the smoke.
- The sprite will not animate, despite the Framerate attribute. The sprite will stay on its first frame.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.