Last edited 6 months ago2018-08-02 07:00:51 UTC by
- View Page
When triggered, this entity will create an explosion, composed of a fireball sprite, sound, smoke, sparks, a scorch decal (placed on the closest surface if applicable) and damage.
- Name (targetname) - Name is a general attribute used to identify entities.
- Magnitude (iMagnitude) - Sets the power of the explosion. Smaller values are less powerful, larger values are more powerful.
- No Damage (1) - If enabled, the explosion will not do any damage.
- Repeatable (2) - If enabled, subsequent triggerings will generate more explosions. Otherwise, the entity will be removed after its first trigger.
- No Fireball (4) - If enabled, the explosion will have no fireball sprite.
- No Smoke (8) - If enabled, the explosion will have no smoke.
- No Decal (16) - If enabled, the explosion will not create a scorch decal.
- No Sparks (32) - If enabled, the explosion will have no sparks.
- All elements of the entity can be turned off individually except for the sound.
- The individual elements of this entity can all be created using other entities. If you need finer control over your explosion, consider creating it from scratch.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.