Last edited 3 months ago2020-02-25 00:50:20 UTC
- View Page
This entity causes a level transition, where a new map is loaded and the player is placed in it.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- New map name (map) - The name of the new map to load.
- Landmark name (landmark) - The name of the info_landmark that defines the same point in space in both maps.
- Change Target (changetarget) - The entity name to be triggered in the next map. Works similar to a trigger_auto.
- Delay before change target (changedelay) - Self-explanatory.
- No Intermission (1)
- USE Only (2) - Entity can only be triggered by another event.
- It's recommended to keep your map names short with no capital letters, spaces, or special characters. Instead of "Chapter 3 Level 5", try c3l5 or ch3_lvl5.
- It's recommended to follow the same naming conventions for landmarks - no capital letters or spaces / special characters.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.