Last edited 1 year ago2019-05-30 01:56:35 UTC
- View Page
The game_score entity gives or takes points from a player or their team.
- Name (targetname) - Name is a general attribute used to identify entities.
- Master (master) - Sets an entity to be used as a master (usually a multisource). The master entity must be active in order for the game_end to be triggered.
- Points to add (+/-) (points) - Sets the number of points to be given or taken.
- Allow Negative (1) - If enabled, the game_score is able to make scores negative.
- Team Points (2) - If enabled, the entity will affect the activating player's whole team.
- This entity is intended to be used in deathmatch games, and can be used to facilitate some kind of goal for the game beyond the usual deathmatch rules.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.