Last edited 2 weeks ago2019-06-01 22:49:38 UTC by
- View Page
Spawns one arm of the tentacle creature.
- Target (target) - When an entity is activated, it triggers the entity with the name specified by Target.
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Render FX (renderfx) - Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Slow Pulse
- 2 = Fast Pulse
- 3 = Slow Wide Pulse
- 4 = Fast Wide Pulse
- 5 = Slow Fade Away
- 6 = Fast Fade Away
- 7 = Slow Become Solid
- 8 = Fast Become Solid
- 9 = Slow Strobe
- 10 = Fast Strobe
- 11 = Faster Strobe
- 12 = Slow Flicker
- 13 = Fast Flicker
- 14 = Constant Glow
- 15 = Distort
- 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Render Mode (rendermode) - Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
- 0 = Normal
- 1 = Color
- 2 = Texture
- 3 = Glow
- 4 = Solid
- 5 = Additive
- FX Amount (1 - 255) (renderamt)
- FX Color (R G B) (rendercolor)
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- TriggerTarget (TriggerTarget) - The event to trigger when the TriggerCondition is met. Used by monsters.
- Trigger Condition (TriggerCondition) - This controls the condition under which a monster will trigger its TriggerTarget. The options are:
- 0 = No Trigger
- 1 = See Player, Mad at Player
- 2 = Take Damage
- 3 = 50% Health Remaining
- 4 = Death
- 7 = Hear World
- 8 = Hear Player
- 9 = Hear Combat
- 10 = See Player Unconditional
- 11 = See Player, Not In Combat
- Animation Sequence (editor) (sequence)
- Sweep Arc (sweeparc)
- Tap Sound (sound) - Claw attack sound style:
- -1 = None
- 0 = Silo
- 1 = Dirt
- 2 = Water
- WaitTillSeen (1)
- Gag (2)
- MonsterClip (4)
- Prisoner (16)
- WaitForScript (128)
- Pre-Disaster (256)
- Fade Corpse (512)
- Can't be peaceful (Prisoner) nor killed, however, can get removed by killtarget by triggers.
- Can spawn in deathmatch.
- Not affected by func_monsterclip.
- Can attack the player on ground regardless of cheating with "notarget".
- Glitch - Unconventionally, it can be thrown and float randomly in air if hit by a melee attack by monster_bigmomma, monster_gargantua, monster_human_grunt, etc.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.