Last edited 1 month ago2022-04-01 22:57:40 UTC
- View Page
Multiple path_corners form a path that can be followed by various moving entities, including some monsters and the func_train
. The corresponding entity for func_tracktrain
- Name (targetname) - Property used to identify entities.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (angles) - Sets the pitch (up / down), yaw (left / right) and roll (bank) respectively. The compass in Hammer corresponds to Yaw. The settings are not always (or not all) used.
- Next stop target (target) - Name of the next path_corner in the path.
- Fire On Pass (message) - Trigger this event when this path_corner is passed by the entity using the path (blah!).
- Wait here (wait) - Wait for this number of seconds before moving to next corner.
- New Train Speed (speed) - Speed of the train once it passes this path_corner.
- Wait for retrigger (1) - Moving entity will wait and will only continue when triggered.
- Teleport (2) - Makes a func_train entity teleport to the current path_corner.
- Fire once (4) - Will only fire its Fire On Pass" target once.
- It's a good idea to establish a simple path_corner naming convension. E.g. 'mypath1_1', 'mypath1_2', 'mypath1_3'.
- Monsters will ignore the 'Wait here' setting, and once they are interrupted, they will not proceed to the next path_corner anymore. scripted_sequences offer more control and are more reliable.
- A trigger_changetarget can be used to make an object move to a specific path_corner, regardless of which path_corner they're currently heading towards.
You must log in to post a comment.
You can login or register a new account.